The online store operating under the name www.cbd-ferness.pl is run by the company
INVITIUM SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ ul. ALEJA JANA PAWŁA II 43A / 37B, 01-001 Warsaw
1. Invitium sells its products via the online store.
2. Orders are accepted by e-mail, by phone or via the online store. Send an email with order details. After the order has been placed, the Buyer receives an order confirmation message. Be sure to agree on the details of the order before placing it.
3. Complaints are considered only in the case of damage that was not the user's fault.
4. The order is processed from the moment of receiving the payment to the company account
5. The order processing time is approximately 48 hours.
6. All prices are given in PLN and include 23% VAT.
7. The Buyer may pay for the products in cash or by bank transfer:
to the account number: 60 1140 2004 0000 3302 7972 8379
8. The ordered goods are shipped via a courier company.
The invoice is sent on request in electronic form.
9. When the Buyer sends the order, an agreement is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. The subject of the contract is the service mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are regulated in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended) and in the Act of March 2, 2000. on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
10. The contract for the sale of goods and services is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
11. The court competent for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the plaintiff's seat or the court competent for the place of contract performance.
12. Please be advised that the personal data provided in the order are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purposes of fulfilling the orders placed and informing about promotions and will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties. Each customer has the right to modify and delete their personal data from our database.
13. Return of goods. The return of the goods may take place when the deadline does not exceed 14 days from the date of purchase.
14. Complaints. If, after receiving the goods, the Customer finds physical defects in it, he should contact Invitium as soon as possible by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 880212404 and return the goods to our address. Complaints are considered within 7 business days of their receipt. Damaged goods will be replaced with a new, full-value product. In the case of damaged products, complaints are not considered.
By sending the order, you make a purchase and thus accept the regulations, which can be found on the website www.cbd-ferness.pl